Zoya Gemma

hi, sorry for the lac post for last month to this early month. i've been distracted with my love life and im struggling now to get over it, also i dont have the DSLR with me anymore. that camera was my Sister SLR, i borrow it  from her. and now she's taking it back. and i dont have any pocket camera yet.
so hope i get better and get my own camera soon enough, because without camera i cant post a nail polish swatch.

this is the last picture i took with the SLR, it's Zoya - Gemma which a purfect olive for me now. lately i've been drooling with olive and  green or any ashy green.

here's my best shoot for this amazing olive polish :


as you can see in my picture, it's a olive base color with strong blue duo chrome which is very visible in indoor light and this is amazing and im in love with Zoya polish! can you see the blue duo chrome in my picture?

this was 3 coats but with 2 coats will be just fine, i just love to swipe again and again! hahaha
this is from the zoya intimate collection but i only have chance to swatch this one and the rest still unused and this is a record for me, becasue i cant stand having unused product. but soon enough i'll post the full collection :D

hope you have a great day :D

xoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola