Boots 17 Peacock Swatch

Good Morning Nail blogger! how are you today? how was you Monday is it a good or a bad monday? well mine was half good and bad. i finish one exam and the good thing is i dnt have to study because this is the project exam, i have to make a short movie for this exam so that's the good monday.

so today i would like to show you my 1st boots nail polish, i got this polish from Shelley one of the beauty guru from Indonesia. so i was so happy when i got this polish, because i love the color so much!! one of my fave color!




this is the best picture that i can get with my blackberry cell phone, and this is the most close to the real color from this polish. this is very beautiful i have no problem with applying this polish. in these picture i used 2 coats each nail, but i think 3 coats will be best.





1 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola