Butter London - Victoriana



Hello, how are you today? im very exited that i got the chance to swatch and get a better picture for this polish! yes today im gonna show you my 1st Butter London Nail Polish, it's Victoriana. before i decided to buy this polish i did search the swatch among the popular nail polish blogger, and i know im gonna love this polish! and i do love the color.




 
 Brush Detail *see how small this brush?*


Butter London Victoriana :
is a blue with gray and a little bit green base and silver Micro glitter in it and it's so beautiful! the application was a little bit hard for me maybe because the brush size and the cap, it's small and im not used to it. the dry time was perfect and you only need 2 coats to get the perfect coverage.


 indoor with out top coat





Shade  with top coat


over all im really happy with this nail polish, and i know this polish are expensive but they are pretty and worth to buy :). if you are on budget you can go to nordstrom they having a GWP for Butter London, if you buy any 2 polish from Butter London you'll get a free full size of Yummy Mummy. 




2 comments:

  1. I have to order this shade next time I get a 'deal' from Beauty.com. I keep getting 'em from Drugstore.com - they share a shopping cart but the 'deals' only apply to which side the email discount comes from - discovered that one the hard way. This is a great shade...and I have to say, while I like London Butter and have a few - I have not been bowled over by what I call killer colors coming from them. I really love this one however. It needs to come home to mama!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola