China Glaze - Ruby Deer

Today im gonna share with you guys the China glaze Ruby deer, FYI im not big fan of red polish, why? because  they just not for my skin tone, you'll see what i mean on my picture :). so the reason i have this polish because i want the Deer Dolls came with the set. so finally i got the chance to wear this bright red polish.


Ruby deer, is a bright creme red, and it's supper shinny. i applied 2 coats on each nail really love the formula on this polish, but the negative side is that this polish stain on you nails, becasue i got pretty ugly red nail after applying this polish. other thant that this is really beautiful red for other skin tone :D



this was 2 coats without top coat, really pretty red, but it's just not for me :)




2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola