Let's Get Burlesque! With your nails!

today im gonna post my Burlesque nail polish Collection, i didnt have all the 12 color because come color just look so ugly on me and im never gonna wear it so i choose some color that will looks good on me.
so first :

 Shimmer & Shimmer





this was 3 coats and with seche vite top coat, this is a beautiful blue color.
the glitter it self if you can see it from my picture  are, gold, pink, magenta, silver glitter
they just so pretty. it's become more beautiful if you see it under sunlight!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola