Nfu Oh #49!!

hello ladies, time to say TGIF!! and let's listening to Katy perry song! hahah
so how are you today? having a good day or a worst day? mine was pretty much good.
i have my English exam today and i think i've done a good job there :D.

so today post it's gonna be the Nfu oh #49, this is supper duppery pretty but i guess all Nfu Oh flakeis are beautiful, right? this is a peach base with tons of flakes in it. so here's the picture

i use Zoya Caitlyn as the base the i top coated it with Nfu Oh 349 two coats each nail and this is the result! and im loving this polish, but i have to say i hate to capture it, why? becasue it' friggin hard! you have to work with the angle, the lightning and LUCK! hahaha.



 see what i mean? i got pretty good color change there BUT! the picture to dark! mehh so this is make the polish look not so good, but promise you wont regret having this one :D







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola