Nfu Oh #56!

Good Morning Everyone! how are you today? and how was you Saturday night? mine was good spending the night with my BF watch the HOLE 3D. and now i keep remember that ugly clown! i hate any clown doll it's always reminds me something evil!.

so today im gonna show you my last Nfu oh Collection that i got about 2 months ago *i think*. so this is the Nfu oh 56, which is a bright green! so pretty, and after see it in real life it almost look like China Glaze Emerald sparkle. but i've notice that China Glaze Emerald sparkle a little bit darker green and it's glitter not flakies.

here's the best shoot that i can take with my stupido blackberry :





1 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful! It's darker than the glitter greens I have which are from Zoya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola