NOTD Zoya Twist plus Nail Decal

hello polish lover! how are you today? have a great weekend??
i know it's been a while and i've been on and off with blogging world! again i dont have my camera and i cant take a good picture anymore with my blackberry and that's annoying!
so since i need a camera and other stuff i try to apply a job so i can save some money and buy a pretty good camera so i can take a nice picture to share whit you :).

so today i present to you my Zoya Twist mani + a nail decal on it. here''s the picture


the reason i only apply the zoya twist on my ring finger is that i broke my left index finger, so i cant do the zoya twist all over my nail. then to make it look prettier i add some flower water decal and turn out so pretty *for me*

into the review :
Zoya Caitlyn, you only need 1 medium coat to get the full opacity *if you have short nails like me* and im in love love love with this color so pretty, it's a purple gray and i love it! i never ever have this color before!! and it's a creme finish

Zoya Dove, it's a medium gray tone and it is pretty but not my fave from this collection.

i havet got the chance to swatch all this intimate collection but when im done im gonna post the full swatch and review, even it'll be a little bit late but im gonna post it AsaP


so hope you love this mani see you soon

xoxoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola