quick post my 1st Nars and Butter london and Essence

L- R : Nars Purple Rain - Butter London Victoriana - Essence Choose me! and where's the party


i know i promise you all that i'll be update my blog everyday but because i got exam and nail art exhibition started yesterday until today, si i dont get the chance to write or reviewing. so today im gonna post my 1st nail polish from Nars, Butter London and Essence so hope you enjoy :)


Nars Purple Rain

  Butter London Victoriana 

  Essence Choose me! and where's the party





so im very exited to play with this polish soon!! but i already try the nars and butter london on my index finger! my 1st impression when i saw Nars nail polish brush is *OMG how small the brush is!*, i have no idea the brush will be that small/thin, but i'lll let you know how well the brush tp apply the polish..

hope you guys have a good weekend 
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola