Rainbow Leopard!

hello lovely ladies how are you today? how was you Saturday night?
well mine was a little bit boring i stayed at home and do nothing just playing around with my laptop and nephew then watching TV. but it's became a wonderful Saturday night because i got email from Sea Games that told me i was one of the selected candidate for the volunteer in the sea games 2011 that will be held in Indonesia on November. and im so happy to get this opportunity, but i'll have to get the other selection on 13th July 2011 so wish me luck so i can be one of the lucky volunteer!!

so get to the nail art that im about share with you, this was my last week nail art and it was inspired from kaylashevonnebeauty.   make sure you check her blog for fun nail art tutorial there :)                

so this is a rainbow leopard manicure,,




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola