China Glaze - Knotty

as i say a couple post before i'll post make up and nail swatch or nail art. so yesterday i post about my brand new urban decay palette, so now time to nail post!

this is my last week nail art but i still in love with this nail polish and this nail art, for me it's look fun and cute :)























 Knotty is a nude peach with silver glass flecks, this is a pretty nude and i don't have many color like this in my stash. also it's fit for my skin tone, mu hands look bright and clean using this polish so im in love with this color. i apply 3 coats for this, it's quit sheer.

then i stamp it with bundle monster in BM12 and i used konad special nail polish in hot pink and blue. i also add the gold glitter,to make it more prettier but i guess it's fail hehehe..

hope you like it :)

xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola