Haul BornPretty Store!

hello guys how are you today? im working on Serena glam swatch, i decided to post them together later but i couldn't wait for the last set, because i still dont know am i going to buy it or not. so today im going to post a review and experience on beautystore.com.

so i purchased this maybe around 24 July i decided to buy some nail art accessory that couldn't find here, then i want a fake lashes too, so i decided to purchased it. then in the 26 July i got an email from them and they told me that they already shipped my purchased and they told me to received it about 30 days!! i mean WTH! 30 day it's a loooonnggg time!




but then yesterday i woke up and there a white map with a bubble wrap in it, then i saw there's some china logo there, then i know that my package from BornPrettyStore! i didnt expected they will be arrived so fast! yes! it only took a 14 days! so freaking amazing!


i haven't try them all out, because im on swatching motion and no i dont have any idea to manicure or make up, because my face full of acne and im in process to remove those acne! also also i got this code 5% off if you use this code BPS5

so have a great day



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola