Haul Make up Stuff

im sorry im into much make up now thant into polish, i haven't get any nail mail lately so today i present to you my make up haul :)





Top Row : UD BOS 3, Sigma Dry n Shape, NYX cream blush rose petal, JAR KECIL TITIPAN, Sleek pout polish electric peach VS love spell, BBW Sweat pea.


Mufe smookey lash mascara 


now it's a short post, just for update stuff, for the next day i'll try to post nail polish swatch or nail art and the next day i will post make up review with  this haul promise i'll do that :).

i'll be away for 8 days star 1 - 8 September 2011, having a family trip to Singapore, i've been thinking to have a guest post on my blog, if there's anyone of you wanted to help me here just email me or leave a comment here or even you can tweet me :D 

have a nice weekend guys

xoxox


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola