Invitation to be a guest in my Blog

hi all lovely follower and reader, i would like to make a announcement, i'll be out for family trip on 1 - 8 September 2011, that's mean i can't do a blog post because i wont bring my laptop or even get an internet connection there. so with this i would like to invite you to be my guest in my blog post.

the content is really up to you but please beauty related, review product, nail art or a tutorial i'll accept it all. but most important is i'll link all back to you all credit will goes to you. so far i already got 3 volunteer so i still need 5 people to fill the spot :).

i know it's last minute, i was too afraid to contact the other blogger, afraid that they think im weird until yesterday i push my self to contact a few people through twitter. and im so happy that they want to do this, so thank you so much for you who already join this :).. 

you can leave a comment here or you can send me you post content to my email ochel(_)la(at)hotmail(dot)com.



have a great day :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola