NOTD Nars Purple Rain

hellow lovely polish lady, how are you today and how was your weekend?
today i went a short trip with my boyfriends our trip called "rescue the rice cooker", i went to my vila at puncak *near bandung* last December, we spent 3 days there until the new year celebration but i got sick and cant enjoy the party, and my boyfriend took care thats the happy parts. and we bring this rice cooker there and we forgot to bring it back. so we went there just for take the damn rice cooker and back to jakarta. a short trip and it was a fun.

so now i present to you my 1st Nars Nail polish, yes finally i have Nars polish and i choose Purple Rain and i was soooo happy with this color! so pretty! but not the big fan of the brush!.


Purple rain, is a eggplant purple color with blue,magenta and purple shimmer in it which is so darn beautiful! i cant stop stare my nails! so pretty and so shinny even without top coat! this was 2 coats with top coat just to help it last longer.

the formula was good, you can get a full coverage with 1 thick coat, and it's dry fast. my only problem is the brush, for me the brush so tiny and it's hard to hold the square cap. maybe im just not used to it. but really my only problem is the brush. other than that this polish is a must have and i love it!
 

And then i decided to stamp it with Bundle Monster Image Pallet and the stamping polish is china glaze Millennium, and i top coated again. 

here's some more details so you can see how awesome and pretty this polish is 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola