The Royal Covered In Diamonds!

as you can see now my blog is a messed up! my side bar gone! or some of them in my bottom page and i still don't know how to fix it! but i do really like my new background and new themes, still i stick to black. so I've so frustrated with my blog and i don't really know how to fix this, can somebody really help me??

so today i want to post my swatch OPI DS Royal and Color Club Covered In Diamonds.


i used about 4 coats of OPI DS Royal as you can tell yes it's very sheer and because i have to put lot's of layer the drying time was wayy to long! but that's ok because this polish amazing! it's a purple with strog blue shimmer in it. you can layer it over black, it'll turns into a blue color and that's pretty too, i have it on my toes now.

and then i add2 layers Covered In Diamond from Color Club, it's a clear base with tons of big chuck of flakes and it's beautiful but the only thing that i hate is that some of the flakes wont lay down on your nails, so sometimes you can see or feel the flakes sticking up on your nails. other than that this polish so pretty and good for layering,,

so that's for today i hope you like it, also dont forget to join my giveaway here

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola