Tribute to S.O.P.H.I.E

no i dont know her or the more detail abiut this story, i saw lipglossiping post, she asked for only 5 mins of our time, then i open and i watched the video, and it's about a girl named Sophie, she was killed on 11th August 2007, she was killed only because she dress differently.!! that the only story i know.

i cant stop thinking how could you kill someone for only because she or he different from other people? do you have any right to decided or to tell people how they should wear, act?? really?? people have their own style their own way to speak who they are. you dont like it then just leave it alone! you dont have to be mean, or even say something nasty bout that person. 

i'll stop my rambling here because really i cant tell how my feeling about this, i just hate people who did this, with labeling and stuff like that.

here's the short film about Sophie :

and then go here to support the foundation : http://www.illamasqua.com/about/sophie/


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola