Urban Decay Book Of Shadow 3

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
today im going to post my 2nd or 3rd eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay. it's actually my 3rd one, my 2nd one was the Shadow Pony, but then i decided to sell it because i don't really like the packaging it's fell cheap but i love the peacock. my 1st Urban Decay shadow is the Naked Palette, so you guys know why i fell this shadow pony packaging feel cheap to me.

so this my 3rb UD shadow and this the BOS 3, i love it and i still want to play with this shadow! i love the pop up toy on this box, so pretty! also i can tell a story for my nephew about NYC hahaha. my nephew saw this and he asking me what's the meaning of this pop up, why there's a girl, building and taxi there. and my other nephew love the shadow and play with it and i cant say anything about that.

so here's my BOS 3 from Urban Decay!


if you see my perversion, midnight cowboy rides again and haight, maui wowie that's the color that my nephew try.


now let's into the swatch!! sorry for the creepy picture,
Perversion, Uzi, Loaded, Kush, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, Last Call, Rockstar, Money, Haight, Maui Wowie, Smog, Bordello, Radium, Suspect, Psychedelic sister
all these was swatch without eye primer.

Perversion, Uzi, Loaded, Kush
Perversion is a matte black eyeshadow color which is the most famous one from the UD 15thn Pencil liner set.
Uzi  is a white silver with strong glitter in it
Loaded is emerald green if it in nail polish form i'll say black base with emerald green shimmer/ glitter in it.
Kush is a bright shimmer green

Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, Last Call, Rockstar, Money
Midnight Cowboy Rides Again is a pink beige with strong glitter in it *so pretty*
Last Call is a maroon color to me and it's shimmer
Rockstar is a eggplant purple with shimmer in it.
Money this one very interesting color is a green with gray shimmer in it 

Haight, Maui Wowie, Smog, Bordello, Radium
Haight is a green blue  i may call this teal color and it's so beautiful
Maui Wowie is a light gold with strong glitter in it, and you may get some glitter fall out with this one
Smog is a  medium dark brown
Bordello is a pink with a little bit purple lilac in it also it has a fine gold glitter in it.
Radium, is a medium dark blue it's reminds me to denim blue dont know why but i really love this color

Suspect, Psychedelic sister

Suspect is a brown - taupe  a little bit gold color
Psychedelic sister  is a deep purple with blue shine or shimmer in it

and i forgot to swatch Snatch is a soft pink with strong gold glitter i think the glitter same like uzi and yes you'll ge some fall out when you apply this and this is my favorite color from this palette


so that's my love for this urban decay palette! i love love love this palette so much because of the toy and the color so pretty and im lucky that i got this while they having sale, it was the #FF Sale. and i pay for 530.000IDR or about 53$ for this palette. it's cheap considering the shipping cost the tax and other stuff i pay only for 530.000IDR, regularly you have to pay 650.000- 740.000IDR if you buy it from regular online shop here.



2 comments:

  1. uwooo shella,, envyyy.. punyaku kata bu erte masih di box satu lagi yang belom sampe.. mupeng.. cakep bener kayanya.. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ephong, hahah masih lama yah punya mu? aku belom sempet pake" lagi nihh

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola