Zoya Areej

Today i want to share another Zoya polish that i got from their BOGO promotion a few month ago.
it's Zoya Areej. this is my old swatch i had it almost one month ago, i want to post it with other summer time collection but then i never get the chnace to finish all the collection so now i decided to post this by it self.

after see it in person i know i have other polish like this, a plum purple. and i know it;s from OPI it's dim sum plum, then last week i got deborah lipmman between the sheets it was a gift from my friends. and these 3 color look similar on the bottle. i'll post the swatch comparison soon.

now into the swatch and review

Zoya Arej,  is a medium plum purple color to me, but i saw other blogger say it a pink color. so i'll say it's a medium plum pink color to me. i'll waer this kind pink color because it's suits to me hehe. so i'll say i love this pink color. this was 2 coats with no not coat, it dry just like other Zoya nail polish and it's easy to apply on.


overall i love all zoya nail polish color and the formula, but i hate the brush did i mention it on my previous post? hope zoya make a better brush :) other than that i love lpve this polish :)




3 comments:

  1. I have this polish too! It's way cute. I like to wear it on my toes. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! love it!

    www.rillicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaakkkss... Akuuuh suka sekaliiii warna iniii. Pinknya cakep bgt yaaaaah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola