Zoya Intimates Spring 2011 Swatch

Finally i finish this swatch for Zoya Intimates collection! i got this set when the had the women day event, when you got all the collection for about 25$ i think, so when i saw it, i know i have to get them all! and now i fell in love with them! of course i got my top favorite from this collection.


 
Zoya Dove, it's a creme gray color i only need 2 coats for the full oppasity! so beautiful light gray color,




Zoya Marley, when i saw this polish i know i'll not like it, because this is pearl finish. i thought it'll be hard to even out the color but is not, it's easy and i love it! this is a super soft lilac color in it but sometimes i see a little bit pink in it. this was 2 coats

 Zoya caitlin,it's a purple muted gray cream color, in some lightning it may look like a tottal gray, becasue when i took this picture all i saw in my SLR screen is gray!.



 Zoya Jules, it's a light gold with multi color shimmer in it! so darn beautiful and this is one of my top favourite from this collection, dont know what to say about this polish i just in love with this.




Zoya Danni, it's a purple with silver and multi color shimmer in it but the multi color shimmer it's not that visible so you barely see it in it!


Zoya Gemma which a purfect olive for me now. lately i've been drooling with olive and  green or any ashy green.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola