Guest Post from ChitChatNails‏

So as i mention this is my 1st Guest post since i'll be gone to family trip today. so what we have is the beautiful Manicure from chitchatnails, which i love so much, because she was asking where i come from and she did a manicure based on my country traditional cloth! im so so happy, thank you Martha for doing this :) 
Hello my name is Marta from ChitChat Nails.  I've been blogging for just over six months now; there are many reason that I enjoy blogging so much, but one of the biggest ones is the opportunity to meet people from around the world!  One of these awesome Ladies is Chell.  I have been enjoying her blog and long nail manicures... but even more so I like chatting with her on Twitter.  Chell is so personable; when I post photos of my children (I have three little ones) she always leaves a sweet comment... in turn, I love seeing Chell's Tweets featuring her large polish hauls (she gets so excited about them, and that's so contagious ;) ).  I really do like chatting with you on twitter girl!
 

When Chell asked me to do a guest post I was really honoured and excited.  My nails are in their utmost nubby stage right now and I though "How am I ever going to compete with her long and slender nails?"  I thought I'd google "Indonesia Fashion" and see what would come up ... just as a starting point of inspiration.  The first image that captured my eye was this lovely earthy gold outfit that a model wore on the runway.  From there I stumbled upon a unique artform called "batik".  In Indonesia this technique predates written form, and it is a "wax resist dyeing technique in fabric, an ancient art form".  I have attached a few photos of "batik" fashioned fabric.  This is my source of inspiration and I hope you like this easy to do manicure of mine.  I also happen to have a pashmina, made in Indonesia, that I decided to feature in my photos.

























I used one coat of Essie "Sew Psyched" followed by China Glaze crackle polish "Cracked Medallion".  I then used the new BundleMonster plate #203 with NOPI "Girl Talk".  One coat of Seche Vite completed the look.

 
I was really trying to get that earthy, gold and rich look.  The glitter of Cracked Medallion was quite enticing and actually made the stamp (which is a rich chocolate) look almost purple.  Thank you again and I hope you enjoyed my Indonesia inspired manicure.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola