NYX Lips Pencil Review

hi everyone how are you today? hope you guys doing fine!

so today i have the NYX slim lip pencil liner, yes they are my 1st pencil liner i ever have, yes i don't like wearing lipstick or even lip gloss then why me buy this lip pencil? the only answer is because now i learn to wear lipstick *nude color only*, sometimes if i wear a nude lipstick by it self, it'll look so awkward so i decided to buy this lip pencil as the base.

so here's the swatch on my lips :)


my bare lips



Natural, it's almost look the same like my lips in IRL. this is a pink brown color.



Tangerine, is a pink tangerine color with shine into it *perfect for nude lipstick*




hope you have a wonderful day 
xoxo



1 comments:

  1. Thanks for the write up on this lip liner. I really like to use one to fill in as you did. But nothing ever wears well - a good nude is really hard to find. I am tried of trying them at $15 a pop and getting zero results. I will see if they have this shade at a CVS about 60 miles from here (I live in the stixs with zero shopping other than the grocery store and local services.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola