Pupa Lasting Color Nail Polish *haul SG trip*

Saturday YAIYYY!!

so it's almost 1 week since i back from my holidays! and i haven't done with the new nail polish that i got on my trip. i have share it on twitter what polish that i got from SG trip so today i'll show you my new babies or new family member of my polish.

so i started with the Pupa nail polish, i kinda have heard about this brand but i also feels unfamiliar with the brand *weird* the sales assistant was told me to buy this because it was on sale and also a good nail polish unfortunately there's only 3 colors from this brand. and at that time i was run out of money hahah! so i wont be able to buy all the 3 nail polish.

i also dont know the name there's no name in the bottle but after i google it the name might be Turqoise - 71.




Pupa Turqoise - 714, is a super bright blue color which im in love with the color result and it did make my hand look brighter! this was 2 coats for the full opaque. it came in 5ml bottles and i pay about 5s$ for this pretty much cheap but the formula was good. have no problem witth the application and i love this.

then i layer it with PA A121 nail polish, this is from Japan i believe it cost me about 6S$. i wanted buy more this polish but the store only have a small color range.

So here's my Nail Polish Hauls from Singapore and i really wanted to go back there and buy more nail polsih!



4 comments:

  1. hey girl, which shop in Singapore did you get your Pupa nail polish from?(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Noniek, thanks :D

    @anonymous, got it from BHG mall

    ReplyDelete
  3. Situated at the fringe of short distance to city, Sant Ritz at
    Potong Pasir (Singapore) in District 13. the interlace condo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola