Sally Hansen Insta Dry Swatch

Happy weekend guys!! so today im going to share my sally Hansen nail polis. i got this when i trip to Singapore. and i bought it at Watson and also they having promotion buy 1 get 1, so i know i have to buy it right away. i want more color from this polish but unfortunately there's only several colors and i try a different Watson but still the have the same exact color so i end up buy this two.

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Iris
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Grape Going

yes now im taking pink, magenta color to my collection! lately i've been drools for pink and other bright color. i know is not the time for super bright color, it suppose to be a fall which is a warm color but hey im living in Indonesia so basically it will be always summer and hot here, so i think nothing wrong if i wear a bright color :p  

First up is  Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Iris is a pink  Fuchsia color with purple and magenta iridescent glitter in it. i need 2 coats for the full coverage and the drying time unlike OPI and China Glaze, but the color so pretty also this is very shiny.




Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Grape Going is a purple base with strong blue iridescent. this is so pretty and i have a hard time to capture it with my camera. in some angle you'll see a true purple maybe i can say this is duo chrome? trust me you have to buy  this baby! this is pretty! if you layer it over black you'll see what i mean. this was 3 coats but you'll get good coverage with 2 coats.








Hope you have a great day and weekend.

xoxox


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola