Sigma Sigma I love you

today im going to show you my 2nd purchased from Sigma, no i didn't buy it direct from Sigma website, i purchased it from local online shop here Make Up Brush and Niqita shop, so if you a Indonesia reader you can purchase or Pre- order this brush through them. i recommended both this seller.


what i bought from Niqita Shop is the brush, what i bought is E55 eye shading brush , E60 large shader brush and  E70 angled shading brush. this is my 3 new brush from sigma so total i have 5 Sigma brush!

what i bought from Make up Brush is the dry and shape, im about to purchased my self but i saw her price and it shocked me! and she have the best price so far! this only cost me for about IDR 320.000
30-32$, yes it's bit expensive then the website price, but think about the shipping cost? it's about 10$ something, also dont forget the risk you lost your package, so ithink this is very cheap


onto the review :
 E55 eye shading brush , i love this brush because it soft and easy to use and the size fot to my eye lid *small lid* so this is perfect brush for me :)

E60 large shader brush, this is my biggest mistaque!! this brush to big for me and it is very stiff so i decided to used it for apply a cream eye shadow or eye base.

E70 angled shading brush, i haven';t try this brush but from what i see and feel with the back of my hand this is soft and i like it, maybe it can be use for blending.


all the brush are very soft and i do really like it i love them all and im about to extend my Sigma
brush because they are a good quality and the price is right in the middle not to expensive but not cheap either.

then for the shape and dry, i did try this but i dont know about the fast drying time, but i don't mind about that the only reason i bought this for make my brush reshape to the original shape, because im getting crazy while cleaning my brush. the minus point is this brush roll is only fit for big - medium size. i wish there's some slot for small brush like for blending blush because i need that.
so i think sigma have to re-thing about that.

so over all i do really love this brush and brush roll. and after i get this package i cant wait to purchased other brush and i really cant wait to see and play with them :D

so hope you find this review use full.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola