Guest post from Life Of Dee

this is the 4th guest post and here's from devzcutez or life of dee. 
she is one of my favorite seller in Indonesia, i did purchased some 
stuff from here.so defenetly check her blog to see more review of 
nail polish, skin care and make up stuff. thank you Ci Dev for join
 my guest post :D
 
Hello everyone,
Such a pleasure to me that can be one of the guest 
writter in shella's blog.

Im just gonna do swatches for misa dirty, sexy, money and color club 
in starry temptress top coat. Ive been lemming dirty, sexy, money for 
long time, and finally ive got a chance to get it last month.


I dont know if misa release this shade again or it just some old stock from 
my seller,but the formula were thick and its quite annoying to me, 
so i have to put few drops of seche restore before i apply it.The 
color itself looks turqoise to me, it reminds me with china glaze 
for audrey (sorry i havent got a chance to compare the swatches), 
but for audrey is softer than DSM.
 
I layered it with color club in starry temptress topcoat for some 
glittery effect,It has great formula, goes on smooth when i 
apply it over DSM, also looks beautiful over DSM






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola