Twin Post With Marta It's PERIDOT!

so i am so excited about this post, and i've been waiting for the right time to use this Chanel Nail Polish that i got at Singapore. i twit pict it after i landed at my country, and Marta from chit chat nails respond my twit and asking about this Chanel. and i told her that i wont use it and i might sell it haha. and then she told me she'll get this polish on her birthday at 21 September *Happy Birthday to you love!!!*
then i asked her to do a blog post and she want to! im suppery dupper happy at that moment! so then we schedule when we'll post this twin post. 

*make sure you go to her blog and check her blog and her swatch! chitchatnails *

so here's my Chanel Peridot
 


 Chanel Peridot is a gold with green base in it. in some lighting you can see a little bit of blue in it. but mostly you see green or olive gold color. this was 2 coats each nail but if you have a good steady hand one coat will be just fine. do i need say more about this polish? this is a freakin awesome nail polish! im in love with this polish! i dont have any problem applying this, i love the brush and the formula.

more picture?



so i hope you like my swatch and my team up with Marta, hope you have a great week end 
xoxo








4 comments:

  1. Chell!!! This colour looks stunning on you shorter nails! :)
    Thank you for your sweet words and for keeping this polish because of me! I think it is worth having despite the high $$$
    You photos are AMAZING!!! Very color accurate!
    High five to your twin-post :)
    This is SOOO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! This is such a lovely shade on your skintone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chanel Peridot looks strikingly beautiful on your nails! :) Thanks for sharing your photos. You really captured it well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Marta,i love your swatch plus manicure!
    thanks for doing this twin post :D..
    high five!

    @Meli, thanks you. it is beautiful

    @Swatch and lern, thank you im glad that you liked it:D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola