Butter London - Yummy Mummy

hellow!!! how are you!

today im going to show you my 2nd purchased from Butter London!! and im so happy that i got this!
i purchased this polish while Nordstrom having sale, where you buy 2 polish and you'll received 1 free Butter London nail polish in Yummy Mummy. so i decided to buy Wallis and Blager! but today im going to show you Yummy Mummy

Yummy Mummy, is a nude beige with silver shine in it, supper pretty and i never thought this is a perfect shade for my skin tone. i cant stop staring my nails since i try this! they look so pretty. this was 3 coats, but you'll get the full opacity in 2 coats.

some extra photo



the other two is  coming soon, so be patient with me :D

have a great day

3 comments:

  1. This was my first Butter I bought as I had heard a lot of this shade and All Hail McQueen. Both are very light for me which is fine for my fingers but I need bolder and brighter shades on my toes. Butter for me has been a love/hate affair. I get one good one and the next one is a thick goopy mess. Since I have to buy them via mail I don't get to send them back as they are not returnable goods unless they are broken. I want to like this company as they have fun shades. But at the price and my less than 50% good bottles I have bought, sort of makes me only want to buy it when I am in a big city and able to open the bottle I will buy before buying and try it on a piece of scotch tape first to see if it's going to go on. It's not got consistent quality in what I have seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you have for butter london beside yummy mummy?! Curious to know!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @BeachGal, i heard some people saying that. but you can add some nail thinner in the polish so they'll less goopy :).

    @Nailheartink, it's a secret you'll see it soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola