HAVE U HEARD? OPI Nicki Minaj Collection for January 2011!!

have you heard? have you see?? this is must be a super exicting new for Nicki Minaj fans! another puppular singer collaborating with OPI! firts we got the Katy Perry Collection now we got Nicki! 
i like Nicki song specially the super bass, and im so exiting to have this collection. 

This set will release in January 2012, i dont know the exact date yet. but here's the picture that i got from OPI FB page. 

The Nicki Minaj collection consists of a deep shimmering purple Shatter called "Super Bass" and these five Nicki-inspired colors: "Metallic 4 Life", "Save Me", "Fly", "Did It On 'Em" and the bubble gum hue "Pink Friday".

i absolutly gonna grab the shatter, metalic for live and save me! the other 3 i'll think about it, but i might pick the pink friday since the color so intersting for me. the other two reminds me to OPI Shrek Collection.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks - had not seen this collection at all anywhere yet. It's not going to be a Katy Perry for sure. Agree with you that it harkens to Shrek. I am so not a Shatter/Crackle fan so I can leave that one behind. Maybe will leave most of these behind. The charcoal one is interesting if it's not a heavy gritty glitter with a super rough feel. I have a lot of those and they all eat topper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @beachgal, oh am i happy that i can share this with you :). i might grab 3 or 2 color + the shatter. i dont know why i feel have to collect them all hahhaa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola