LA Girl Rockstar Backstage

im back im back! now im ready to show you guys my nail, they grow a little bit longer and back to square shape. today im gonna show you my new LA Girl Rock Star - Backstage nail polish that i got from my last trip to Singapore.

my picture and swatch did not show the how pretty this polish is! you must see it your self!!

 

Backstage is a soft pink with lots of pink, gold, purple micro glitter in it, i love this polish! this was 3 coats. you wont able to see the micro glitter by it self. if you layering it with black *like my 2nd pict* you'll able to see how pretty this polish is..!


hope you have a good day

xoxo





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola