Make Up Forever Aqua Cream

hello, how are youu? after this post i'll be back to swatch and reviewing nail polish, and in some other time i'll post about make up product. i got a lot of product to review but i just don't have the time to review it. but promise i'll do write a review and post.

so today im going to review this Make Up Forever Aqua cream, I've had this a few months ago, and i did use this for my MUFE Summer make up contest here, i did use the aqua cream for this look. 

i do really love these Cream eye shadow, they really soft and easy to blend also they smell goods i like it. 
they can be used as a liner or a base eye shadow. i usually use #1 Anthracite for smokey eye also i think the color look similar with Urban Decay eye shadow in Gunmetal. for the #21 - Turquoise usually i used it as a liner.
  

MUFE AQUA CREAM #21,  #1

MUFE AQUA CREAM #21,  #1
here's my swatch

#1 Anthracite is a steel grey with silver shimmer in it, which is beautiful and perfect for smokey eye. usually i'll put small amount or just like in the picture and i'll blend it out to the crease then above the crease i'll put a soft brown ad blend it out, after that i'll put a skin tone eye shadow for my brow bone.

 
  #21 Turquoise, i love these color so bright. it's a perfect color for summer. as i mention before i prefer these as my eye liner :D..


i hope you guys like it and enjoy :D

2 comments:

  1. Love it..
    Daku juga punya yang warna Bronze gitu,, lupa nomernya tapi. heheee...
    Cakep banget ya ini produk. Awet pula... sayang mehong ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bintangkecil, iya cakep banget warnanya aku paling suka yang item itu soalnya pas banget buat smokey eye :D.. tul hemat banget pake dikit ajah udh cukup. ini aku beli 2nd dari temen juga,, murah jadinya hehehe,,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola