My 1st Pink Wednesday - Breast Cancer Awareness

This post suppose to be yesterday on Wednesday, i already schedule it and i don't know why blogger wont post it! grr..


hello guys, this a special post for me, this is my 1st pink Wednesday post and breast cancer post.
im so excited about this post but im gonna keep it short :).

i'm going to do a several breast cancer awareness for couple of days, i still thinking about the design, and it's a little bit hard for me because i haven't done any nail art for a long time! and i forgot how stressful and fun doing that! and im in the progress back to nail art mood.



so my design is simple, i just used the OPI breast cancer Pink Shatter, for the base i used the OPI Steady as she rose a pale pink lavender color, then i applied the Pink shatter and on top on that i applied OPI I Lilly love you for the flakes effect. and i added a bow on my ring finger, i got the bow decal from BornPrettyStore




have a great day, and thanks for reading my blogs :)

5 comments:

  1. Not a fan of Shatters/Crackles at all - but this pink one seems to be a bit thinner and not look like rubber tire tracks burned across a nice mani! And also since it's for BC - being a 2X now survivor (though it's got me in my bones from spreading now), I am a huge supporter of the various BC awareness campaigns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @beachgal, you should try the pink, very pretty and easy to work with. compare to the gold and blue shatter. i still have problem applying those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the color looks pretty and gorgeous!! unfortunately not really a fan of shatter as it can look messy somehow haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Stella lee, that's the point of shatter polish i think :). thanks btw

    @Ashley, thank you :), glad that you like it :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola