Skin Food Pedicure Sparkle Collection

hi guys, i found my old swatch from Skin Food Pedicure sparkle. i wanted to swatch them all again but i dont have the time again. so maybe when im in mood i'll be back to my old skin food.

so i got 9 from i think 11 collection and this polish, Skin Food is Korea naill polish product but they also sell skin care and make up stuff. they have about 5 or 7 different nail polish collection. this is one of their special nail polish. as you can see all the polish are shimmering and supper sparkly!

some of this picture was 1 coat and some of it are 2 coats. they are super opaque and also you dont have to top coat it to make it look shinny. but the minus part is that this polish not fast dry as OPI and other brand. and also i dont think they are big 3 free.

i totally recommended you to buy this, because this collection so pretty!!


Skin food Pedicure Sparkle PDS #01

Skin food Pedicure Sparkle PDS #02

Skin food Pedicure Sparkle PDS #03

Skin food Pedicure Sparkle PDS #04

Skin food Pedicure Sparkle PDS #05

 Skin food Pedicure Sparkle PDS #08

 Skin food Pedicure Sparkle PDS #09

 Skin food Pedicure Sparkle PDS #10




1 comments:

  1. wow... so glamour,, very good looking nails...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola