Zoya Nimue

Yey another pretty color from Zoya for this fall! i only got 3 nail polish from Smoke and mirror collection, becasue some of the colors look almost the same tone for me, but now im addicted to Zoya maybe i'll pick 2 or 3 more color from this collection, also i've been drools over the new collection!

so this is Zoya Nimue which i dont know how spell it, and trust me i have to look the name when i type this. hard to me to remember it, hahaha.
 























Zoya Nimue, is a purple with silver metalic in it, so pretty and i really love this color. this was 2 coats with top coat.


have a nice day :D




2 comments:

  1. I really love the Zoya fall shades - esp from the Mirrors - bought the entire collection and 3 from the Smoke group. They have staying power for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @beachgal, true true love all the collection\, i want to buy more zoya.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola