31 Day Challenge! Day 01- Red Nails

Hi, im sorry for the lack of post lately!
i've been reading some novel and i cant stop reading it, just an habit of me. once i read one book and i really like it i'll read it non stop.

so im back and im wanna joing this 31 Days Challenge :) so it'll star today :)

day one challenge is Red nail polish and i choose OPI - Off with her red, which is a limited edition from Alice in wonderland. then i decided to stamp it with my Founxad plate (i really forget the name and how to write it!) with the 2030 from China Glaze Chrome collection. and on the ring finger i decided to apply the Justin bieber collection and add some heart




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola