31 Day Challenge! Day 04- Green Nails

im still here trying to catch up and keeping my spirit high for this challenge! i haven't sleep enough last night. i can't stop my other addiction, i cant stop reading a novel! gosh i need sleep soon. but never mind i was happy and now feeling the challenge now! hahaha

so today is a green nail polish, also a swatch for new polish from china glaze. today i'll show you the ugly pretty from china glaze metro collection, here's the Trendsetter.!


Trendsetter reminds me the color of Avocado and mustard, which is a green-ish and yellow tone in it also it has a little sparkle or shimmer in it. all the awkwardness and pretty color is in there! i know i'll love this color, and this is was so unique color i haven't seen any color like this before.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola