31 Day Challenge! Day 06- Violet Nails

day 6! almost 1 week i've been doing this nail art challenge! and it's been so FUN! now im very exited to do more more the challenge. hehehe. so today is the violet nail and i have a big problem with it. because i dont think that i have a Violet nail polish, so i hope this is count as a Violet :D

i chose OPI Rumple wiggin from the Shrek collection, it's a super soft purple and hope this is one of those color in violet line. and then i stamp it with Konad nail polish. 




2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Now I have to head over and pick up this plate ASAP! Another lemming created! ;)
    Absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Marta, you should buy this image plate! they are pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola