31 Day Challenge! Day 08 - Metalic Nails

im super happy with my nails today because i have the chance to wear my unused nail polish and i love the combination of it.

Today challenge is the metalic nail so i chose China Glaze Metalic muse from the khrome collection and im so happy that i still can buy this nail polish this year with reasonable price! thanks to my local beauty supply here, and i wanted the other from this collection.

Metalic Muse is a blue green metalic nail polish, this is super fast dry that's why i have a little bit problem applying it. the key is you have to apply it as fast as you can, so that plus and minus point for this nail polish. i love the color, i love the finish look, so shiny.

then i decided to layer it over the China Glaze metal crackle Haute Metal, this is the fun part. after i did the layering the Metal muse look like a purple in some lightning, that's why i really love the combination.



i know the crackle look so bad, that's my mistake! i put super thin layer all over the nail, i don't know if this crackle will be that sheer! so i suggest you to apply it supper thick also to get a better crackle. in some point i like china glaze crackle than OPI, i think China glaze easier to apply.


2 comments:

  1. Wow!! that silver is stunning!! & I think I might have to try this 31 day challenge even though I dont have a chance of finishing in 31 days lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. @prettyFulz, it's actually blue green Metalic :)
    you should do this challenge it's fun :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola