31 Day Challenge! Day 10- Gradient Nails

day ten so far this is my top fave from this nail challenge i;ve made!! the color a little bit boring side because i use blue color but that's not a problem anymore i love the finish look :).

so i did a couple layering and sponge along the way. but mainly i mix the bright color with top coat so it make me easier to blend all the color together. i kinda sucks at sponge nail art, so my best way is blend them with clear top coat while they still wet.




and here's the nail color that i used for this mani :)


1 comments:

  1. WOW! You totally made blue wearable! For anyone who is shy in wearing a bright blue this is the perfect way to enjoy it without it being overwhelming!
    GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola