31 Day Challenge! Day 11 - PolkadotsNails

dot dot dot all the way!

day 11 yes im doing polkadots nail, do you know i was thinking this is the easy nail challenge ever! until today! i have no idea what color i should use, what kind design i want! i never thought this is gonna be hard! ugh!

then i decided to copy it from my nail art magazine, so here's what i made.
 

also im sorry if the next picture will be so ugly, im trying my new camera and still dont know how to adjust the lightning etc etc. i having hard time figure it out!



4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! How super duper cute are these! Love the different colours and the stripes! this is LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Marta, thank you sweetie :D..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are sooo adorible!! XD Great manicure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola