31 Day Challenge! Day 13 - Animal Print Nails

im super exited for today! or yesterday i kinda late post this challenge. because my sister got engage yesterday, and we have a dinner party at my house and the guest stay late, so i have to be there for them.
that's why i cant post it right away. been busy all day.

so today is the animal print which is i love so much, i got this inspiration from someone blog but i dont remember the blog name, so sorry for that. so here's what i came with. and i really love love this mani :D

here's i used China Glaze Flying High and Grape Pop, then i layer it with Color club Starry Temptress, them i stamped it with Konad Image plate M69 with konad special nail polish in black. the i top coat it with seche vite top coat.






2 comments:

  1. This is super cute!!! I love the colours and how fun this looks!
    I have to tell you, I'm really enjoying this nail shape on you! It is long and slender and still so perfect for stamping!
    :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Marta, thank you :D. i also adore your nail bed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola