31 Day Challenge! Day 18 - Half Moon

today is thanks giving eh? happy thanks giving to you all who celebrate it :)

so how you guys feeling today? today my challenge is making half moon which is not one of my favorite nail art because i cant make the half moon so perfect even i use the nail guide. but i know a little trick to covering my un even half moon :D.

so today polish is Zoya Mood mattes collection. i choose Lolly and Mitzi. to be honest i got big problem with this matte nail polish, it's feel like you are try to applying shatter nail polish into your nail. there's clumpy and draggy. maybe this is because they are fast dry? am i the only one got this problems??
but i really love the bright color from this polish collection, the pink always reminds me of Barbie.

so here's my best half moon :




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola