31 Day Challenge! Day 21 - Inspired by color

hellowww guys!

honestly i don't understand this challenge, i don't know what this challenge mean. inspired by color? im completely blank with this challenge. so today im just gonna do a swatching from the famous Orly Foul play.
i got this polish about 3 week ago i think and i i've use it.

Orly Fowl Play, pretty much look like OPI merry midnight. it's a purple with flakie in it. what i notice the different by the bottle wise, OPI has more silver glitter in it than the ORLY. i haven't swatch it side by side but im pretty sure they look almost the same.


then i layer it again with Nfu oh 51




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola