31 Day Challenge! Day 22 - Inspired by Song

im happy with this challenge, so lately i've been listening to Adele someone like you, christina perri thousand year and jar of heart. i wanted do the thousand years but i have no idea how to describe the song. so i choose jar of hear :D

so here's my jar of heart nail art inspiration :)


just for fun i'll explain to you what each nail means :
thumbs : the tittle of the nail art and song
index : heres when the girl have her heart back *last scene on the video clip*
middle : it's when pure love mix with hurts and lie
ring : the pure heart
pinkie: black angle, represent the guy who take every girl heart





2 comments:

  1. i do, i really love the song, and i love Christina perri :D.
    thanks Marta for reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl! It is clear that you are not only doing this challenge but putting your heart into it!
    Love these photos and your creative take on this day's challenge! Keep it going Chell!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola