31 Day Challenge! Day 23 - Inspired by Movie

day 23! inspired by a movie, i have lot's of inspiration, at first i wanted to do the puss in the boot because i wanted watch it for couple days now but i dont have chance :(. then i wanted do the Breaking dawn this i dont know how to represent it to the nails.

so i choose devil wears prada, which one of my fav movie. i love the shoe, cloth everything in that movie! so here's what i came with :D




For the base i use two coats of OPI Thank so Muchness and then i stamped it with BM plate 213, then i layer it with OPI i juggle man.

so hope you guys like it and see you tomorrow :D




2 comments:

  1. Incredible! I really like how this turned out for your! So classy and chic!
    Perfect! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i still have lubu heels from china glaze that will be a perfect mani for this challenge :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola