31 Day Challenge! Day 24 - Inspired by Book

hellow reader! how are you today? hope you all doing fine :)

today challenge inspired by book, i dont know if you guys familiar with this book, i love the cover of this book, so today i choose is The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong. this book telling about a girl who can see a ghost and she was sent to the mystery Lyle house and there's she found lot's stranger thing there.

so here's what i came with :D
 my inspiration was from the Necklace, since the necklace pretty much important to the main character and has it own power.


 here what i used:
opi black onyx
china glaze ruby pumps
konad image plate M77
BM image plate BM12





2 comments:

  1. I like how you interpreted the book! the stamping and accent finger look great together~

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Marta you always leave me sweet comment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola