change blog name? is that ok?

i've been thinking to change my blog name, this name was belong to my oinline shop and i think i wanted to change it far away from my online shop, i've been thinking a couple name for my blog, but do you guys think this is good for my blog? is that ok change blog name ?

here's the name i've been thinking about

Dream Bout Polish
Polish Dream land 
Beauty in wonderland 
The beauty wonderland

so there's four name about new name for this blog, but is that the best or do you guys have suggestion for me? if so just post a comment below.

thank you guys..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola