31 Day Challenge! Day 26 - Inspired by pattern

i know i didnt post for last 2 day! i've been busy with work this weekend. i work for Lancome this wee as their nail art artist, when i got back home i feel so tired and just rushing go to sleep also i didnt have chance to chane my nail art. so i hope you guys understand it :D

so today is the pattern challenge, i wanted it to be simple stamping but i decided to add a little bit of sponging for the background



here's list of product that i used :

OPI Canberra't without you 
OPI dim sum plum 
Konad Image plate m64
Konad special black polish



1 comments:

  1. WOW CHELL! I will be copying this look for sure! I'll link back to you but this is sooooo beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola