31 Day Challenge! Day 28 - Inspired by a Flag

it's Sunday already? how fast weekend pass by. so today challenge is inspired by flag. this is so easy to me i dont have to look or googling image for this one because i've seen it a lot of time.

so for the inspiration is my country national flag is red and white. but i don't like if there's just red and white color on my nail so i added a few word in it :D



still i feel it looks sinmple but i like it so much :D. i add word INDONESIA and on the Index i add I love Garuda, because Garuda is our mascot :).





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola