31 Day Challenge! Day 25 - Inspired by Fashion

i am super exited with this challenge, this one is inspired by Fashion. so a couple days ago i just got the L'oreal project run way nail polish which i forgot the name also there's no name in the bottle. so i really want to use that polish for this challenge, but then when i search about project runway i stuck with one pretty dress there, the dress is green. so i decided to do that design so i can't used the L'oreal nail polish.
so here's my Inspired by Fashion :D (the inspired was the bottom left corner)
i got the picture from here josie's trends
so here's the list of product i used :
China Glaze - Refresh mint
Konad Plate - M56
Konad Special polish - Green
Fimo flowers 


3 comments:

  1. wow this is amazing! you did an awesome job and to let you know i tag you an award http://onmynail.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-10-blog-award-make-up-attempt.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute! Love the base colour... the one keeps calling my name, I don't know why I haven't bought it yet! the flowers are so pretty, fresh and fashionable
     

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe thanks :D,
    also thanks for the award :D i really appreciated it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola